Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh the Possibilities!!!

On a good day of treasure hunting you might find a dresser to refurbish or a chair that's in need of your love and attention, but rarely do you find something that speaks to you! Well today, I heard it! It came from under piles of superfluous fabrics that in their former life supplied costumes to the local musical theatre. "Take me home it whispered!" Huh? I thought! I continued to wrestle through yards and yards of time warped fabrics until I ran my fingers across what was beckoning me. It was this! This most amazing 1973 Vogue Pattern book! Coincidently, I wasn't even alive at it's publishing, but oh how it made me feel alive today! I'm not quite sure what it will become, but Oh the Possibilities!!!!!!
-French Menagerie




No comments:

Post a Comment